“TRACK RASCALS”, the stage two of Long Term Athlete Development as developed by Athletics Canada.
“Track Rascals” introduces young athletes to Track and Field to learn the basics of athletics, and provides a strong foundation for success in all sports and physical activities.
“Track Rascals” is a NON-competitive training program, with the purpose of the most important goal of having FUN in a SAFE environment!
The program follows the Run-Jump-Throw (RJT) development model created by Athletics Canada. This “FUNdamentals” program teaches the skills of running, jumping, throwing and the technical skill progression needed for track and field events.
This program is designed for boys and girls ages 6-8 (age as of December 31, 2020).
2020 Fall Session Info:
- 2020 Fall Session – September 10th to November 12, 2020
- Location: Point Grey Track
- Dates and Times: Thursdays 4:00 – 5:00 pm
- Start date: September 10, 2020
Fee: $150 (includes BC Athletics membership and a practice t-shirt).
- Registration must be in place before the practices starts
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org