Give your child an active start through Track & Field inspired games, activities and skill challenges. TRACK RASCALS is for children aged 6 to 8 who want to have fun learning how to run, jump, and throw! Athletes are given instruction on all basic motor skills through running, jumping and throwing with an emphasis on Fun and Play. TRACK RASCALS programs develop physical literacy and promotes Long Term Athlete Development in a fun and safe environment.
- 2020 Session – April 9 to June 11, 2020
- Location: Point Grey Track
- Dates and Times: Thursdays 4:00 – 5:00 pm
- Start date: April 9, 2020
- Fee: $125 (includes BC Athletics membership)
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org