The Vancouver Olympic Club is excited to offer an outreach program for Vancouver elementary and
secondary schools who would like assistance in track and field and cross-country.
Some highlights of the program:
- 10:1 Athletes to Coach ratio
- Training at no cost to the school
- Learn fundamentals of running as the base movement for all sports
- Specific training in hurdles
- Coached by Tatjana Mece who has coached many athletes who have gone on to compete on the University and World stages
- Session run from April 7th to May 26
See attached pdf for all the details.
Please contact Tatjana Mece, Head Coach, Vancouver Olympic Club at: 604.522.1922, or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org