The VOC Board of Directors, Coaches and VOC Community would like to wish all our Graduated athletes great success in their academics and athletics pursuits at University.
Anastas Eliopoulos, UBC,Vancouver, BC
- VOC member since 2009
- Member of Canadian Junior National Team; set new Canadian Junior Record, 13.36s
- Silver Medal at Pan-Am Junior in 110mH, Trujillo- Peru, July 21; 13.36s
- Canadian Junior National Championships; Champion in 110mH, 13.56,
- Five BC Junior Records in 2017 athletics season, in 110m Hurdles.
- BC High School Champion in 100m and 110mH; Named BC High School Most Inspirational Athlete
Thomas Nobbs, University of Washington, Washington , USA
- VOC member since 2008
- 2015 BC Cross Country Youth Champion
- Second at 2015 Canadian National Cross Country Championship
- Silver at 2016 BC High School Cross Country Championships.
- 2016 Canadian Youth Champion in 3000m and 2000mSteeplechase
- Ranked # 5 in 2016 World Youth List in 2000m Steeplechase with 5:54.41
Spencer Pratt, UBC, Vancouver, BC
- 2017 BC Junior Champion in 400m Hurdles
- Personal best 56.25, (1.72 sec. improvement from 2016 Track season)
- 2016 Bronze Medal at BC High School Championships in 400mH.
Julia Ho,Pitzer College, California, USA
Camilla Jimenez Montesori, Langara College, Vancouver, BC
Linden Savage, UBC, Vancouver, BC
Samuel Correa, BCIT, Burnaby, BC